Home High Security and Challenge Locks (1042) Andy’s American “Frustrator”

(1042) Andy’s American “Frustrator”

747
16

LockLab is Fan funded!  Help pay for stuff to review, break and talk trash about, and maybe even give away when we’re done.  Join the Tribe!

My vises are made by Panavise, a U.S. Company.  The one with the wide jaws is the model 350.  The smaller one is the model 301. Both have the 312 Base mount – www.panavise.com

 

Comment(16)

  1. eu disse:tudo bem maconha é mato, e criado por DEUS mas porém para q os viciados a usam e a cocaina não mato tambem……..da onde q vem o crak? Seria ruim se um desses viciados roubar e matar algum parente seu para comprar um matinho desses porai. MUITO BONITO O SEU CO3d8TARIO…&#N2M0;panEa. vc acha q o criador desse filme esta ao pouco se lichando pela sua familia?

  2. I know I had some difficult time picking that lock (American), from my perspective, this is the one with difficult due to serrated pin in which is great, but the shackle are easily to be cutted. However the pin number 5 surely looks odd. Take your time sliding it out slowly. Good video.

  3. This is Andy (the creator of the lock just picked) and I hate that my first ever challenge lock was so frustration to gut but I had a great time making it and appreciate Bill taking the time videoing a lock of mine on his channel! Thanks again Bill!!!

  4. That hole pin probably acts similar to a deep serration. Great Lock Andy! and good picking. I don't call it cheating if you got it open without a key.

    1. That’s for compliment Locktest! My Was my first challenge lock! 98% of what I know about lock picking came from Bil! The other 2% comes from people that Bill says he respects.

Comments are closed.

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com